Sunday 22 April 2012

Where have I been & what have I been up to?

This past week has been HELL. It started out with the preparation for a job interview that didnt really go to plan... Still waiting to find out if I got the job (they're ringing me tomorrow), but I dont hold out too many hopes on that one!! Hey Ho, onwards and upwards...

Then I was busy busy busy getting out my orders, to the point where I have been getting on average around 5 hours sleep a night - This amount of sleep does not bode well when you have a 9 month old ray of sunshine that likes to play peek-a-boo all day whilst screaming and shouting dadada at the top of her voice.

This was all topped off with my very first craft fair as 'Beau Flutterby' yesterday. I was busy sewing until 3am the night before, and had to be up at 7am to set off at 8. I had a good day, and met some lovely people, but I felt really ill all day too. I put this down to severe lack of sleep, but once I got home I was sooo sick and had one of those nasty 24 hour bugs. This may be too much information, but it has really seemed to top my week off nicely! (Im not normally this down in the dumps honest!! lol).

Anyhow, I just thought that I would share with you a few photos of my little stall at the craft fair :-)

Looking a little worse for wear - Doesn't my stall look pretty though?

All my hard work on display!!

Hubby brought my little ray of sunshine for a visit :-)

Hope you all feel much better than I do!! Off to bed now for some more much needed ZZzzzzz's

Claire x X x

No comments:

Post a Comment