Wednesday 21 March 2012

Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish


Out of all the items in my make-up collection, nail polish most probably holds the majority share. I am constantly on the look out for new shades and for brands that offer good value for money. My husband bought me this particular polish a few months ago, as a treat when I was heavily pregnant with my daughter. However, one thing he didn't take into consideration was that not only could I not see my toes at the time, but I most definately couldn't reach them in order to paint them. So, off it went into the abyss that is my nail polish collection...

However, I was mooching through my nail polishes the other day when I re-discovered the product, and decided it was time to give it a whirl!!



Rimmel promote this product as being long lasting, chip resistant and anti fade colour.

The one thing I love about this nail polish is the wand - which also happens to be its major selling point. It is flatter and much wider in comparison to the wands of other brands I have used, making it super quick and easy to apply. One coat is great, but two is even better, and it dries quickly with a lovely shiny finish without the need of a topcoat.


It should also last for up to 10 days - I only painted my toenails and am now on day 8 with minor chipping to the tips only.

And the best thing? The price. A snip at only £4.59 a bottle :-)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment