Friday 9 November 2012

Caudalie Winter Rescue Duo Review

Recently I purchased the Caudalie Winter Rescue Duo in preparation for the harsh winter weather. As soon as the crisp, cold mornings set in I suffer uber chapped lips. My skin also takes a battering, especially my hands which,  after being washed a zillion times a day in work, can be chapped and dry to the point of soreness some days. Frown.


 
This little Duo contains a full size Lip Conditioner and a 30ml Hand and Nail cream.

The Lip Conditioner has a subtle vanilla flavour, and is the most amazing product for dry/chapped lips that I have ever used. I applied it before bed and in the morning my lips were miraculously repaired. This effect lasted all day without the need for re-applying anymore product whatsoever. A definite winner!

The Hand and Nail Cream has a very subtle white grape and Shea butter scent. It applies easily, absorbs quickly and leaves hands feeling nicely moisturised. I wouldn't say it is as groundbreaking as the Lip conditioner, but it is a lovely little product that I would most probably purchase again.

The Duo retails at £7.20 (inclusive of postage) at feelunique, which I think is an absolute steal. I think that it would be ideal as a secret Santa gift or make for a great little stocking filler!!

Are you thinking of giving these products a try?

Claire

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment