Monday 5 November 2012

Joico K-PAK Moisture Intense Hydrator Review

If you want to create that super silky fresh-from-the-salon style at home, then this is the product you may well be looking for...


Joico K-PAK Moisture Intense Hydrator is a treatment for dry, damaged hair that promises restored moisture, sealed cuticles, shine, improved manageability & elasticity. Phew! This is alot to expect from a single hair care product, however, this little beauty did exactly what it said on the tube.

I used it following a normal wash with my Kerastase Shampoo, and after leaving it to work for the minimum 3 minutes then rinsing out, my hair was instantly more silky feeling. Tangles were no match for this mighty product, as my comb eased its way through my damp locks. On drying, my hair smelled amazing, and my silky soft tresses were in the best condition ever. Split ends were sealed and almost invisible, and my hair no longer had that dry-ended I-really-need-a-cut feel.

I cannot recommend this product highly enough, and at £13.95 for 250 mls it is worth every penny!! Go on, treat your hair!!

Have you tried any Joico hair products?

Claire :-)

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment