Tuesday 8 May 2012

OJON haircare haul

I recently took advantage of the 'Buy One Get Two Free' offer on the Ojon website. Basically, if you made a purchase of one full sized product on their website, they also sent you a full size 250ml duo of their Volume Advance Volumising Shampoo & Conditioner.



I was lucky enough to receive the Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Serum in my Harrods Glossybox, and since then I have been wanting to try more of their products. As this was such a fantastic offer, I just couldn't pass it up!



I chose to purchase the Dry Recovery Revitalizing Moisture Mist as my full price product. This is advertised as being a 'lightweight pre-style, re-style genius in a bottle' promising re-hydrated, tangle-free, bouncy hair, and I have to say THIS WORKS! I loved the way that it ejects from the bottle as a fine misty spritz, rather than a direct spray, and is therefore easier to distribute evenly through the hair. I used it on towel-dried hair, which I then blow-dried, and my hair felt really soft, shiny and healthy without feeling bogged down with product. It smells great too. I would definately recommend this, as my ends were also alot less dry and overall my hair was in alot better condition.



The Volumising Shampoo is another great product. It has a lovely botanical scent without being too overpowering. It doesn't lather up very well, though I remember reading somewhere a few years ago that this is a good thing, as shampoos that lather up well contain detergents that tend to dry the hair. It definately cleanses well though, and you don't need to use too much product, which is a bonus considering the cost if you do purchase this at its full price.

The Volumising Conditioner also smells great, and even though it conditions the hair well, its doesn't stick on the hair to leave it feeling greasy or bogged down with product, but instead rinses out and leaves the hair feeling lightweight and healthy.  It also left my hair with alot more volume, which is something my hair hasn't had in a while!

I am really impressed with the overall effects of all three products, and would highly recommend them. The Dry Recovery Revitalizing Moisture Mist is £20.00 for 175mls. This is a little pricey, but when you combine this with the fact that I had two free samples, free delivery and free shampoo and conditioner worth a combined £37.50, you can see just what a bargain this offer was.

I would love to say that I would rush out and purchase all of these products again, but the only issue holding me back is the price. I'm not sure that I can justify spending £57.50 on 3 haircare products!!

Have you tried any Ojon products? Did you like them as much as I do?

Claire

x X x

No comments:

Post a Comment