Tuesday 20 November 2012

Burt's Bees Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub Review

As mentioned in my most recent Feel Unique haul, I purchased the Burt's Bees Peach & Willowbark Scrub on a whim after my regular St Ives Apricot scrub was on its way to emptiness.



The entire Burt's Bees product range contains 100% natural ingredients, and as a company they are dedicated to educating consumers on the use of truly natural products that are better for our body and the environment.

This particular product has a very delicate fragrance, and it is nothing short of amazing. Although it is more creamy with considerably less scrub particles than the St Ives version, it does an amazing job of cleansing, and really lives up to its 'deep pore scrub' promise. The finely ground peach stone particles are quite rough/sharp, so you do have to be careful and go steady when massaging it into damp skin, but the effects are truly amazing. My skin was immediately more radiant, really deep-cleansed and super soft after the first use.  I also didn't even feel the urge to moisturise immediately after cleansing like I normally would (although I did of course!).

I cannot recommend this product highly enough, and even though it is a few pounds more expensive at £8.50 than the St Ives Apricot scrub that I am used to, I would happily repurchase this product time and again.

What are you're thoughts on this product?

Claire

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment