Thursday 31 January 2013

Marks & Spencer Limited Collection Underwear Spring 2013


There is nothing I love more than purchasing new underwear. I have always believed that if you feel great in your underwear, it gives you an added confidence that shines through. On a recent jaunt to my local Marks & Spencer store, I spotted these pretty little sets from the new Limited Collection for Spring 2013. I love the fit of this particular style, and they were all very reasonably priced.



Polka dots, Nautical Stripes & Vintage Florals have definately brightened up my underwear drawer and injected a dose of sunshine into my life whilst these miserable wintery days are still upon us... Hurry up Springtime!!

If you want to peruse the new underwear collection, you can easily do so my clicking here :-)

Claire

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment