Wednesday 26 September 2012

Florabotanica Balenciaga Paris

To date, I have never purchased, owned or tried any fragrance by Balenciaga. However, whilst out and about shopping today this little beauty caught my eye.



It is the Florabotanica by Balenciaga, and not only is the couture bottle such an amazing, unique design - very 'Alice in Wonderland' I thought - but the scent is simply stunning, and long-lasting. It is described as a fragrance with two architectural notes: a fresh floral facet and a mysterious green facet, and its name is intended to evoke the 18th century botanical gardens in which the most exotic and rarest plant species were displayed.

I feel that this description is well-deserved, as it is a bold floral-based fragrance that at first appears very classic in scent, but has a delicious modern twist. You really need to seek this product out and test it for yourself to appreciate its uniqueness. And who doesn't need that perfume bottle displayed on their dressing table?!

Florabotanica is an eau de parfum available in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml sizes, with prices ranging from £40-£75. I am seriously considering purchasing the latter as I really cannot get enough of this, and think it could be my go-to winter fragrance!!

Have you been wowed by this fragrance as much as I am?

Claire

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment