Saturday 29 September 2012

Mini Urban Decay Haul

A few blog posts ago, I shared my disappointment of the re-vamped Big Fatty Mascara by Urban Decay. This product had been purchased along with a few others, so I thought I would do a mini Urban Decay haul for you.


As a side note, I have to say that I really love the rock-chick-esque packaging that Urban Decay have going on at the moment!




My most favourite ever Urban Decay eyeshadow has to be Sin. I have loved it since forever, and its popularity as part of my make-up collection never dies. It is the only shade in my Naked palette that has a significant 'dent' in it. I think it is such a versatile colour, which I wear alone for daytime/work and vamp it up by blending it with Darkhorse or Hustle for an evening look. So, when I discovered the 24/7 eyeshadow pencil available in Sin, I just had to have one! Crease-proof, waterproof and Ultra Long lasting. The Pigmentation is fantastic, and I cant wait to give this little beauty a whirl :-)



I also purchased the new Karma brush. this was another product that, like the Big Fatty Mascara, was mis-sold to me. I was told that this brush was multi-use and suitable as an applicator for blusher & foundation. Thinking that this was ingenious for travelling, I snapped it up only to discover that it is for foundation only. It feels very soft, and I have read only good things about it so far, so despite my initial disappointment that it is not what I first thought, I am excited to try it out.




I also had two freebies thrown in with these purchases. The Midnight Cowboy lipgloss mini is right up my street. It is almost sheer with a delicate bronze/gold sparkle. It smells delicious, and is the perfect size for taking on a night out.



I also had this eyeshadow & primer tester. Although the darker shade of eyeshadow scares me, I am determined to give it a go all the same. And I have heard many a rave review of the Primer Potion, so this comes as a very welcome tester.

I hope you all like this mini-haul. have you treated yourself to any Urban Decay goodies lately?

Claire

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment