Saturday 29 September 2012

Saturday Afternoon Post :-)

Don't you just love it when a courier knocks the door with a parcel of goodies on a Saturday Afternoon? I LOVE feelunique.com





Goldwell DualSenses Rich Repair 60 Sec Treatment 200ml - I ha vent had my hair cut in a salon for just over a year. As awful as this sounds, I have now finally got the length of hair that it had taken me about 10 years to try and grow. despite this neglect, I wouldn't say my hair is in really bad condition, but it does need a treatment every now and again as the ends are quite dry. I had recently heard a review of this product on Youtube by Ruth of A Model Recommends, and for £8.45 I thought I would give it a go. It has that intense, salon-product scent to it, and promises a visibly enhanced healthy shine and smooth, silky hair in 60 seconds. Sounds great! I cant wait to try this out!

Caudalie Winter Rescue Duo - Admittedly, this was an impulse buy. As I have said before, I am always wanting to try out new hand creams, as my hands become dry and sore through washing them a zillion times a day in work, and the winter weather only adds to this. With ingredients like avocado, Shea butter & grape-seed oil, I have high hopes for this product. I am also suffering the worst dry lips ever at the moments, and am hoping that the vanilla lip conditioner is going to work some magic on them. This set cost £7.20, which was a bargain I thought :-)

Caudalie Peach Shower Gel - This was another impulse buy, especially as I didn't realise that Caudalie produce bath & shower products. I thought it was only facial skincare! This shower gel smells exactly how you would expect, is soap-free and claims to be non-irritating. I have sooo many shower gels, but I don't mind adding this one to my vast collection as I seem to be getting through them all quite quickly. At £8.10 for 200mls, it is quite reasonably priced.

Have you ordered anything from feelunique lately?

Claire

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment