Saturday 30 June 2012

FYI - A Great Deal on Beauty!!

Hey peeps,

I have just been doing some late-night browsing and have come across a great deal that I thought you would all like to know about!! On the Origins website, you can get free standard delivery and some great free travel size samples with orders over £40.

I have just taken advantage of this offer and treated myself to some little purchases, and I am super happy with a sneaky little side-find that I came across whilst browsing their website...

For a long while now I have been wanting to try the Origins Vitazing Energy Boosting Moisturiser, but have always given it a miss when faced with the £26 price tag. However, under the gifts sale section on the homepage I discovered the 'Brightening Musts' Gift Set which contains a full size 50ml Vitazing Moisturiser, a 30ml Modern Friction dermabrasion and a 5ml GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream. This little set is worth £40.20 but is on sale for £26 - which is the cost of the Vitazing Moisturiser alone - What a Bargain!!

Brightening Musts


I also ordered one of the Gloomaway Grapefruit body wash/bubble bath to tip my order over the £40 total and qualify for free delivery. I absolutely cant wait for my order to arrive!!!

Will you be taking advantage of this offer too?

Claire

x X x

No comments:

Post a Comment